Making budgeting and bookkeeping accessible so you can build your business with confidence and ease!
Money mindsetbudgetingaccountingmoney managementdevelopment
Hello! My name is Stephanie. I've spent the last 7 years as a Financial and Managing director in Film & Theater Production, as well as a freelance bookkeeper for an array of companies- in that time I learned that the key to building long-term success is financial transparency.
My goal is to help individuals identify their strengths and where they can delegate the financial aspect to online programs, tools & systems that will allow your unique business to thrive so you can move forward with confidence and ease.
Our sessions will empower your to get clear about your goals, help you create space in your schedule so you can focus more freely on what you do best, and identify financial decisions that are aligned with the life or business you hope to create.
Frequently Asked Questions
* No more financial anxiety and guessing
* Get a clear picture of your financial landscape and where you can add tools to support your needs
* Clean up your accounts or get set up with programs that will help you maintain ease in your books
* Learn the basics of budgeting and bookkeeping so you can either do it on your own and delegate to others
Each day is tailored to the individuals needs and goals. A typical day includes:
* Discuss your company and its goals
* Identify your the financial needs, both short-term and long-term
* An overview of your accounts to determine where there is room for development and if there are tools that can better support your financial goals (details provided in your welcome email about what information you’ll need to bring to your VIP Day)
* Clean up your accounts and create a plan for maintaining your accounts moving forward. This may require an additional day of work, depending on the scope of your accounts and how in-depth we can go in one day.
* Create a long-term plan for how best to move forward with confidence and ease in our business
After you book your VIP day, you'll get immediate access to a calendar link where you can book an 8-hour session (from 9am-5pm).
You’ll receive an email with detailed information about how you can best show up for your personalized VIP Day, as well as some questions about your goals and desires for this intensive.
The morning of your VIP Day we will meet and go over all your needs, determining how much we can accomplish by the end of the day… and then… we'll get to work!
At the end of your session, we will book an hour long follow-up call – I recommend a week to a month later depending on your unique business needs.
After the completion of your VIP Day, I offer Monthly Maintenance sessions or bi-monthly Money Mindset Coaching, both of which can be tailored to your needs as an individual or business. These offers are exclusively available to those who have completed a VIP Day. We can discuss these offers on your follow-up call after your VIP Day.
“Stephanie is hilarious and made me feel so calm and at ease with my financial situation. Money has always been daunting to me, but Stephanie made me feel seen and taken care of!”
I work well with individuals, small business owners, or entrepreneurs looking to start their next endeavor. Bring your humor and your favorite “get stuff done” playlist!