Website Design & Development and SEO Strategy to Grow Your Business
WEBSITE DESIGNSEOWORDPRESSSYSTEMS INTEGRATION & AUTOMATION
Hi there! I create WordPress websites strategically designed to convert visitors into customers. With over 20 years of software development experience, and BS & MS in Computer Science, I design and develop websites for coaches and wellness practitioners, which includes boosting SEO to get your business found, providing keyword research, and integrating & automating systems to streamline your business, saving you time and money.
My VIP Day Services
Grow and scale your business with a consistent flow of traffic through strategic and sustainable SEO. Increase your visibility through organic search, get your business found by Google and other search engines, and create a long-term growth strategy that will bring you leads.
Includes a comprehensive website analysis, WordPress website optimization, keyword analysis, and SEO strategy action plan.
Take your web presence to the next level in a day or set up automations so you can spend less time on admin tasks and more time doing what you love. Some options:
- New 3-5 page website
- Add/update sales page and funnel setup
- Refresh and update your existing website
- Punch list of changes you've been wanting to make to your website
- Set up workflows using tools to help automate your processes and onboard clients with ease, e.g., connect your website to tools for scheduling (Calendly, Acuity), email marketing (ActiveCampaign, Convertkit, etc)
Frequently Asked Questions
You have my full attention for our entire day together, and I get things done. No long, drawn-out process filled with endless back-and-forth emails.
Grow your business with a consistent flow of traffic through strategic and sustainable SEO.
- Increase your visibility and organic search
- Get your business found by Google
- Create a long-term growth strategy that will bring you leads
Your SEO strategy needs to reflect your unique business. I'll start with a comprehensive website analysis and create a list of recommended updates such as:
- High, medium, and low priority content, URL, and page fixes
- Keyword research,
- Competitor analysis,
- Content strategy
- Claim your Google business profile
- Set up Google Analytics and Google Search Console
We'll develop a prioritized, actionable SEO and content strategy, then I'll work through the list in priority order.
1. Prior to your VIP day, I'll get information from you about your business, website and goals.
2. On your VIP day, I'll start with a comprehensive website analysis and create a list of recommended updates.
3. We'll meet for about 30-minutes to develop a prioritized, actionable SEO and content strategy.
4. I'll work through the list in priority order.
5. We'll finish the day with a 30-minute call to discuss your ongoing SEO strategy.
"Brenda has a wealth of knowledge to share. She helped me and my college student team members learn about and understand the importance of SEO. Brenda walked us through her clear recommendations step-by-step and truly changed the game for us. Thank you, Brenda!"
Laura M, Operations Manager
"I enjoyed talking with Brenda about updating our website. She is knowledgeable and provided helpful suggestions about layout, navigation, and SEO that we will incorporate into our planning." - Tony C, Director of Marketing & Communications
A business with a WordPress website looking to implement digital marketing best practices and optimize for search engines.